Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Listings....

Two Newest Etsy listings.




Here is a gorgeous eye catching necklace. This necklace was created with a white freshwater coin pearl, a flashy labradorite briolette, a pale green prasiolite pear briolette, and a fine silver hammered teardrop made by me. These have all been beautifully wire wrapped with sterling silver wire. I have added light gray Swarovski crystals as accents at the front and at the clasp. This necklace measures 18 inches and has a sterling silver hook clasp and a sterling silver rolo chain. This can be worn casual or for dressing up.

Here is a gorgeous Golden Yellow Agate Druzy necklace. This sterling silver necklace measures 18 inches long and has a sterling silver hook clasp with tiny white moonstone rondelles for accent. This is a very large stone with beautiful crystals. Druzy (can also be spelled drusy): When ground water carrying dissolved silica is forced into a porous area of the rock, rapid cooling often occurs, causing the formation of tiny crystals on the surfaces or in cavities of the rock. The clear crystals often form on top of previously deposited minerals. This is called a druzy.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Love those! I wish I could pull off chunky jewelry, I'm a basic kind of girl.

Thanks for becoming a follower of Seriously. IN my attempt to get to know my new friends a little more I have tagged you in a photo tag, so come on over.

~Shawn

Sarah Mae said...

I am so jealous of you right now.

Seriously. Jealous.

Do you know you won?