Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mamarazzi's Favorite Things Swap (2)

So I participated in Mamarazzi’s Favorite Things Swap again. This is my second time and both experiences have been wonderful. I am convinced that I got the best partner ever. Janna over at Happiness is a Journey was my partner and she is AWESOME. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know her through her blog, emails back and forth, and even her favorite things. I wish that she lived closer to me because I know that we would be great friends. So here this is what it looked like when I opened the box.

I was very excited. Seriously how cute is this?





So I pulled out this cute black and pink bag with my initial on it that was jam packed with stuff.

Look at all these wonderful items. I was in love with them all....lots of them were already my favorites!






So here is the list of items I received:

♥ Pink and Black purse with my initial "S" on it
♥ Cute little black bag for keeping my lipsticks in a place where I can find them
♥ Awesome pink Aloe Socks
♥ Pier One Ember Home Fragrance Spray - love it!
♥ Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Lotion - one of my favorite scents
♥ Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Body Wash
♥ Slatkin & Co. Pineapple and Mango Candle from Bath & Body Works - smells amazing!
♥ Pier One Hors d' oeuvres picks
♥ Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Gift Set with the lotion and perfume - another favorite scent
♥ the cutest little shopping list book - I love it!
♥ Seeds for planting Texas Bluebonnet flowers - love flowers
♥ Soy Sugar Scrub - have already used this and love it - smells great and feels wonderful.
♥ Texas Cookie Cutter
♥ A cup with my "S" initial - so cute
♥ and a super cute pink notebook

Janna you totally ROCK! I loved all your favorites. Thanks so much♥

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

I just knew Janna and you would click! and click you did...you guys gave each other AMAZING packages...so fabulous!!

Ya know, these swaps are a LOT of work, but I love when people receive their packages and love what they get. Just knowing that over 100 women all over the United States are receiving packages of awesomeness this week thrills me!! Not to mention the bloggy friendships that are forming, it’s just way too cool!

it looks like the vote is in and I am hosting a Red, White and Blue Swap towards the end of the month and will be announcing it SOON!! Keep an eye out for it, I think it’s going to FUN