Monday, December 15, 2008

Busy, Busy Week!


Ok so I thought that my week could not get any busier, and to my dismay it has :( Not to mention that I have a full time job, an etsy shop, and a blog. I have just learned that on Monday night we have a boyscout meeting, Tuesday my son has a Cello concert, Wednesday Boy scouts singing at nursing home, Thursday son has lead in Christmas play....he is Santa :) Luckily I have nothing for Friday yet. On Saturday I have a jewelry party at The Posh in Charlotte. I have sold a few items lately and REALLY need time to create more for the party. Lastly, my birthday is on Sunday, not to mention that I am NOT ready for Christmas yet, also did I mention that I work full time and need to sleep? Thank goodness I managed to get my Christmas cards done and mailed out this weekend.


Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful season!

No comments: