Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Things Happening


Ok some things going on in my life.....I will be posting about soon. For one I got a new car. I pick it up tomorrow. Started a new diet....its okay except at night and oatmeal seriously just lacks any flavor. I am trying hard to find more time to create. I have my first Jewelry Party coming up on 10/18/08 and I am so very excited and scared all at the same time. I am working hard on new pieces and my presentation. I will be posting more about these in the days to come. Thought I would include a little tidbit from my kids.

Asa has a friend over and they like to play the Xbox and webkinz. They play with Jaya the little sister a little bit. She does not have a friend over. She is bopping the boys with her Barbies while they are playing Xbox and overall just giving them hell. Asa tells her to go play by herself. She responds with, “I don't have any friends over or anyone to play with. I don't want to go play by myself. You just like playing by yourself because you are a WEIRDO"! Now I was in the bathroom which has a door to my son's room doing laundry when I heard this and honestly it just cracked me up. I could not help laughing out loud.

No comments: