Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to School




Well now I officially have 2 kids in school. This is kind of sad for me because I can remember when Asa started kindergarten and now he is a big boy in 4th grade. I can not believe my little Jaya is now in kindergarten. They grow up so fast. I am not too worried about her though, she is tiny but boy does she have spunk! I feel so proud to have such wonderful smart kids. Asa was just elected to Student Council for the second year in a row. He had to give a little speech, this is what he said "I am a great historian and I am very funny. I already have experience on the Student Council. This is why I think you should vote for me." Such a good boy! Jaya was asked by the principal what she wanted to learn in school this year, she replied with "I want to learn how to drive". Hopefully that will not happen! This is just the beginning of the year so I am sure that will be more funnies. Thanks to my great kids for all the wonderful times.

1 comment:

Debra said...

LOL....That is the cutest answer your daughter gave.

I hope they have a great school year, mine just started middle school....I can see some diva drama in the future!