1. What is your holiday wish for your family? Happiness and good health.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition? Opening presents with my kids and parents.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? A Mac Book or a new washer and dryer.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? We love to decorate our home, listen to Christmas music, drink hot cocoa, and make cookies.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Scrabble, Monopoly, Hotels
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Just the whole traditional Christmas experience. Leaving cookies for Santa, opening up stockings first in the morning, being thankful for all we have.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? Would love anywhere tropical or filled with snow, but it wouldn't really be special unless we were surrounded by all our loved ones.