Thursday, August 27, 2009

Treehouse



Ok – so a lot has been going on and I have been neglecting my blog. After vacation it was really hard to get back to blogging with school starting, work, creating, and just living. So I am back and will be updating regularly from now on. First thing is the tree house. A lot of progress has been made. We have a wall up now!! I watched Super and my hubby build this wall the other day on our deck and then had to go to the grocery store and was amazed when I came back home. I have no idea how they got that wall up there, but they did.



1 comment:

PussDaddy said...

Hmmmm. Something is telling me that this might need a bit more bracing up than just standing on those 4 stilts like that. I wouldn't want it to collapse and send people sprawling. But you are probably just getting started and haven't gotten that far yet. It looks nice. And fun.

PussDaddy